Dr. Mickey Shah, PT, D.Sc. OCS, FAAOMPT, Cert.MDT; Certified Vestibular Rehabilitation Specialist.
It was his strong desire to help others and a simple treatment philosophy of treating patients like family that motivated Dr. Shah to open his practice over 10 years ago. As a university professor and clinical researcher, Dr. Shah brings innovative and evidence-based practices to examining and treating his patients. Dr. Shah also maintains a specialization in Vestibular Rehabilitation, including Concussion Management, as well as a specialization in Spinal Disorders including: Headaches, Neck Pain, Low back Pain and Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction.
Dr. Shah lives in Frankfort with his wife and two daughters and enjoys putting his ‘handyman’ skills to work on small projects around the house. However, he is quickly realizing that small projects unexpectedly turn into big projects. And when off the clock, he enjoys spending time outdoors hiking, playing hockey and skiing.
Post-graduate clinical certifications in the following:
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Certified Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy (Cert.MDT/McKenzie Method)
- Certified Vestibular Rehabilitation Specialist
- Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS)
- Fellow in Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapy (FAAOMPT)